Thursday, February 10, 2011

Old Beading Books Available

I have a number of beading books available - some are hard to find editions and are valued significantly higher than what I've listed them at. If you'd like to purchase any of these books, please send me an email and I can set up a payment for you through PayPal. I take PayPal ONLY. (Highlighted items are available through my Etsy Shop). Shipping and handling to the US is $5.95 and overseas is $7.95. Multiple book orders will incur an additional shipping price - which I will let you know the cost (I'll have to run the books to my shipper to get an estimate for you). You can contact me via beadweaver2 at earthlink dot net. Serious inquiries only, please. The books are all in good condition with some showing more signs of use than others. I will let you know about each book upon your inquiry.

Aimone Duncan, Catherine Beaded Home $14.95
Bateman, Sharon Findings & Finishings $21.95
Bead & Button Beaded Critters $12.95
Benson, Ann Beadpoint $24.95
Caravan Beads Myths & Folklore Miyuki Challenge $24.95
Caravan Beads The Sea Miyuki Challenge $17
Cook, Jeannette Beading with Peyote Stitch $21.95
Cooper, Suzanne Then & Again $19.99
Dean, David Beading in the Native American Tradition $24.95
Deeb, Margie Beading Her Image $19.95
DeLange, Deon Beaded Treasure Purse $10.95
Design Originals Inspirations Beaded Bags $12.95
Design Originals Beaded Wild Animals #5287 $12.95
Elbe, Barbara Beaded Images Earrings $10.95
Fitzgerald, Diane More Zulu Beadwork $11.95
Fitzgerald, Diane Beading with Brick Stitch $21.95
Hixson, Valerie Bloomin' Beads $19.95
Hughes, Charlene Beading with Beady Boop $19.95
Kenyon, Susan Lutz Beaded Beauties to Crochet $9.99
King, Jenny Heirloom Beaded Bags $9.95
McNeil, Suzanne Beaded Flowers $11.99
Rodgers, Carole Beaded Jewelry with Found Objects $19.99
Spears, Therese Contemporary Loomed Beadwork $6.95
Stenboden Beaded Flowers #8 $9.95
Thom, Verona Rachelle Beads 'N Bugs $17.95
Well, Carol Wilcox The Art & Elegance of Beadwork 15.90
Whitehead, Brenda Peyote Stitch $11.95
Wynn-Evans, Sig Dimensional Beadwork $14.95