Tuesday, September 23, 2014

GOING, GOING, GONE!!!! Last Chance Kits!


Hi Readers!


I have a few peyote pouch kits available at very reasonable prices in my Etsy Shop. They are currently offered at $30 per kit with $2.50 for shipping. They are gorgeous prayer pouches featuring crystals and real pearls. I only have a few of these left and thought you might be interested. They will be listed for one more week (until September 30th) and then.....they will be gone forever.

The kit includes all the supplies to make one pouch with fringe and a lovely strap. I also have detailed step by step instructions. These are left from a course I taught on creating amulet pouches at my local college. The price offered is what it cost me just for the materials. The additional cost for the instructions and the putting together of the kit and etc has been eliminated in order to offer you a great deal. I have only 5 of the seafoam and 4 of the white left (the white has iridescent leaves that look fabulous if you are wearing black!).

Perfect for a Christmas Gift! Act now, the final date is September 30th!